Life right now is crazy! And the busy is good right?! I have so much love and laughter and light and giggles to share with you in the weeks to come. In the mean time I want to share with you a few favorite things I have discovered this year.
- Yeti mugs! Have you heard about these? Put ice in the morning and it will still be there in the evening. It is magic. Seriously, cold water all day. Same goes for hot drinks, ALL DAY!
- The Revenant. So we don't go to the theater very often, let alone going twice to see the same movie. But we did and it was just as amazing the second time. The acting, the music, the cinematography. However my mother hated it, so there you go.
- The Cleveland Flea is a wonderful place for music, food, socializing and purchasing art. You should put it on your calendar, you should go! I love that the venders are hand selected so you aren't searching through a bunch of redundant soap venders. The booths are beautifully styled and the art is one of a kind. The christmas one is coming up and its wonderful!!! GO!
- The 100 Year Old Man that Climbed out of the Window and Disappeared. I LOVE satire and this book is full of it. If you want to smile and laugh and have a jolly good time this, or any books by this author is the way to go!!!
- Edgewater Live- these lovely parties are wonderful!!!!! I am often looking for fun things to do with my family and this is perfect. Music, food trucks, water, volleyball, water, friends and it's free. Most importably it is family friendly. There are hundreds of people there so it's easy for the kids to make friends. They do it almost every Thursday in the summer. GO!
- Picture credit: The most amazing Jenny Gildea Photography